phobia project

A). a phobia is an ape of anxiety disorder.
B). Cryophobia- Fear of extreme cold, ice or frost.
Pediophobia- Fear of dolls.
Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection
Cyclophobia- Fear of bicycles.
Methyphobia- Fear of alcohol.

C). Different Shoots:

1. My first shoot will be a picture of a doll. This doll will look very scary and distressed. I will get the doll from goodwill and shoot at my house. The doll will be holding a knife to make it look scary and like it is going to murder you.

2. My second shoot will be about fearing alcohol. For this I will need a beer bottle and I will smash it on the ground with blood. This symbols alcohol being poisonous and evil. Or I could get a picture with someone passed out on the ground holding a beer bottle with dead written across their forehead.

3. My third shoot will be about fearing imperfection. For this, I will need a friend who wears makeup. I will get pictures of her putting it on. It will be a picture of half of her face with makeup, and the other half with some gross stuff with special effects makeup.

Comments

Popular Posts