self portraits

tips:
>Alter Your Perspective
Most portraits are taken with the camera at (or around) the eye level of the subject. While this is good common sense – completely changing the angle that you shoot from can give your portrait a real WOW factor.
>Looking off camera 
 Have your subject focus their attention on something unseen and outside the field of view of your camera.
>Experiment with Lighting
Another element of randomness that you can introduce to your portraits is the way that you light them. There are almost unlimited possibilities when it comes to using light in portraits.
Image result for environmental portrait
>I like this environmental shot because it very odd. I picked it because its unexpected. 
Image result for environmental portrait
>I like this photo because the guy looks happy and like he loves his job. I chose the photo because the bread gives the photo a little something extra.
Casual:
Image result for 90s casual portraits
>I like this portrait because her post is unique and the phone really pops out. I chose this photo because I really all around like it.
Image result for marilyn monroe
>I enjoy this photo because she looks very happy and her hair looks super fabulous. I chose this photo because I love Marilyn and her portraits.

Photography self portrait:
Image result for photography self portrait
>This photo is really cool and unique because he is still but everything else is still in motion. I chose this photo because I like the way it is set up.
Image result for photography self portrait
> I like this photo because of how the scenery is almost unreal and the idea is super cool. I chose this photo due to all of the balloons hanging from the water.

For my self portrait I would like to do something retro. I would also like to have me reflecting in like a mirror or some water. Anything out of the ordinary and when someone looks at it go "Thats so cool!". One of my friends will take the photos on my Canon Rebel T5 camera. It will be taken in a retro/urban area downtown. For the rules of photography, I plan on using the rule of thirds and incorporating lots of patterns into the photo. 

Comments

Popular Posts